Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2018, 05:46 PM
PoT Council Member

Default PoT Council: Declassified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeh View Post
Helo,

I DEMAND ACCESS TO THE HIDDEN COUNCIL FORUMS AND ALL THAT SHIT I REMEMBER I ASKED TAHIRI MONTHS/YEARS B4 BUT HE BITCHED OUT BUT ITS BEEN EVEN MORE FUCKIN YEARS SO I THINK THAT SHIT SHOULD BE PUBLIC NOW WE THAT WE CAN LOOK BACK ON THE PAST AND LAUGH AND LAUGH AND LAUGH
7 years ago TO THE DAY Monkeh asked to see this. Now that the boards are all dead, I tossed up a quick fb note to see if the other surviving Cps were cool with it. They are and so it shall be!

I'll be moving the Cp boards over to the Clan Members Only section of the forums. If I can remember how to do it I'll lock all new posts, don't want to ruin those time stamps for posterity sake but I figured and the other Council folks agree that who wouldn't want a peek behind the curtain. If you don't remember your old login register a new account and PM me or hit me up over fb or reach out to someone else to get in touch with me.

I was wayyyy overzealous back then and made plenty of mountains out of ant hills. I have plenty of regrets how I treated people at times. On the plus side it's made me a better person today. The best times I ever had in video gaming was with this clan and I'll always appreciate everyone who helped make it awesome!

PoT jp & Enforcer 06/02-10/02
PoT Cp 03/03-10/07

Tags
None